Websites and other sources
- Wintering Bees in Cole Climates - a guide for beekeepers whose bees overwinter in cold climates, where the temperatures between November and March typically range between an average high of 35 degrees F and an average low of 18 degrees F.
- The University of Geulph has a wonderful set of educational videos - https://honeybee.uoguelph.ca/education-events/
- North Carolina State Beekeeper Engagement and Education (BEES) program- an online resource for beekeepers at all levels. https://entomology.ces.ncsu.edu/apiculture/bees/
- University of Montana Beekeeping Course and Online Master Beekeeping Certification https://www.umt.edu/sell/programs/bee/
- Ohio State offers webinars and course at the following link: https://u.osu.edu/beelab/courses/
- Back Forty Bees (local to Williamsburg) has a blog and other educational info: https://www.backfortybees.com/blog#/